0.96 inch OLED, SPI/I2C interfaces, curved/horizontal pin header
These displays are small, only about 1" diagonal, but very readable due to the high contrast of an OLED display. This display is made of 128x64 individual white OLED pixels, each one is turned on or off by the controller chip. Because the display makes its own light, no backlight is required. This reduces the power required to run the OLED and is why the display has such high contrast; we really like this miniature display for its crispness!
This breakout can be used with either an SPI or I2C interface - selectable by soldering two jumpers on the back. The design is completely 5V-ready, with an onboard regulator and built-in boost converter. It's easier than ever to connect directly to your 3V or 5V microcontroller without needing any kind of level shifter!
- Driver Chip: SSD1306
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI, I2C
- Resolution: 128*64
- Display Size: 0.96inch
- Colours: 1/4 yellow section, 3/4 blue section
- Visible Angle: >160°
- Operating Temp. (℃): -20~70
- Storage Temp. (℃): -30~80
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V / 5V
|1||VCC||Power positive (3.3~5V power input)|
|5||CLK||Clock signal input|
|6||CS||Chip selection, low active|
|7||D/C||Command signal, low level for command, high level for data|
|8||RES||Reset signal, low active|
- PCB: 38mm x 29mm (Approx.)
- Screen: 25mm x 14mm (Approx.)
- Thickness: 4mm
- Weight: 8.5 Gm
- Display current draw is completely dependent on your usage: each OLED LED draws current when on so the more pixels you have lit, the more current is used. They tend to draw ~20mA or so in practice but for precise numbers, you must measure the current in your usage circuit.
- This board/chip uses I2C 7-bit address between 0x3C-0x3D, selectable with jumpers
- 1 x 0.96 inch OLED (A)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.