We are introducing a 1.28” Round LCD HAT to give you a luxurious visual experience while accessing the device. This LCD HAT has three components – a Full Touch LCD, Touch Panel, and a Joystick to move around with various actions.
The Full Touch, Full HD display gives a 240 x 240 pixels resolution. This 1.28’’ color IPS TFT display panel has a GC9A01A controller and panorama view angle. It has an optional Capacitive Touch Panel with excellent display quality.
This beautiful device can be used standalone or in smartwatches or any application that uses a circular display. With a 4-wire serial SPI interface, a single-sided FPC (Flexible Printed Circuits), and an optional ZIF connection.
- Capacitive touchscreen technology for accurate and responsive touch input
- 1.28" IPS TFT high-quality visuals display for interaction.
- 5-way joystick support for versatile control options
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4, 3, and other 40 Pin GPIO compatible single-board computers
- 4-wire serial SPI interface for display and I2C interface for touch control.
- Operating voltage 3.3V
- 28” Display with a resolution 240 x 240
- CST816S Capacitive touch controller
- GC9A01A Display Driver
- Appearance: RGB
- Colors: 65K
- The operating Temperature is -20℃~70℃
- Storage Temperature is -30℃~80℃
- 1.28” Capacitive Touch Display
- 5-Way Joystick
- DIY Electronics Projects
- Smartwatch type projects
- HMI Control Display
- Motor Bike or Marine Gauge for Tachometer, Speedometer, etc.
- Data Visualization, Prototyping, and Testing
- Internet of Things (IoT) projects and more…
Software GitHub: This repo contains the Getting Started Guide
Hardware GitHub: This repo contains hardware design files like schematic, step and 3d
- 1 x 1.28 Round Touch LCD HAT
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.