E-Paper HAT was designed to provide users with an E-Ink display. The product has a 1.54-inch AMEPD display with a 200x200 resolution. It also supports both SPI interface and it has 4 programmable buttons and 5-axis joystick so that user can customize the what to feature. Users can enjoy the "Glare-free" display which has low power consumption and is ideal for outdoor use.
The basis of the microcapsule electrophoretic technology used in e-paper displays is that when an electric field is applied, charged particles floating in transparent fluid travel to the edges of the microcapsule, making it visible by reflecting ambient light, exactly like traditional printed paper.
E-paper displays have approximately a 180° viewing angle and can clearly show images and messages in both artificial and natural light. As a result of its paper-like effect, it is typically utilized as an e-reader.
- Even when the power is off, no backlight persists in showing the most recent material for a long time.
- Very little power is used; essentially, only refreshing is necessary.
- Compatible with Rock, Raspberry Pi 2B/3B/3B+/4/Zero/Zero W, Banana Pi, and more...
- SPI interface For linking to other controller boards Arduino, and much more.
- Voltage converter built-in that works with 3.3V
- 1 x 1.54" E-Paper HAT
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.