The 1.54 TFT LCD breakout is colorful and easy to experiment with graphics. The display is of 240x240 resolution and 65k RGB colors to create a colorful user interface for your project. The breakout can be powered with 5V or 3.3V, making it versatile with any controller or processor board like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Pico, STM32, Rock Pi, etc.
The 1.54 LCD is based on the ST77889 display driver and we have created multiple examples to play with it. Using the SPI interface you can program it with any of your boards. It comes with 8 Pin male header pins for the soldering.
- 1.54" Rectangular LCD display
- 65k RGB Display Color
- ST7789 Display Driver
- 4-Pin SPI Interface
- 5v/3v3 Compatible
- Compatible with RockPi, Pico, Raspberry Pi, Arduino, etc.
- Level Shifter
- Communication Pin
- VCC - Power with 3V3 and 5V compatible
- GND - Ground
- DIN - SPI Data Input
- CLK - SPI Clock Input
- CS - Chip Select (Low Active)
- DC - Data/Command Selection (High - Data and Low - Command)
- RST - Reset, Low Active
- BL - LCD Backlight
- 1 x 1.54" LCD Breakout
- 1 x 8 Pin Male Berg
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.