1.8-inch Colorful Display Module for Micro:bit has an embedded ST7735S driver, It is a colorful lcd display module designed for the Micro:bit that supports 65k colors. It has onboard SRAM 23LC1024, used as display cache. It aslo includes Reserved solder pads for control interface, makes it easy to connect with Arduino/Nucleo boards.
- Micro:bit edge connector, directly pluggable.
- Embedded driver ST7735S, supports 65K colors.
- Onboard SRAM 23LC1024, used as display cache, no more out of memory.
- SPI interface, takes up only a few IO pins.
- Backlight adjustment via PWM.
- Reserved solder pads for control interface, make it easy to connect with Arduino/Nucleo boards.
- Driver: ST7735S
- Resolution: 160x128
- Display color: RGB, 65K colors
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Dimension: 61mm x 51.5mm (Approx.)
- 1 x 1.8 inch LCD for Micro:bit