This lovely little display module is the best way to add a small, colorful and bright display to any project. Since the display uses SPI to communicate and has its own pixel-addressable frame buffer, it can be used with every kind of microcontroller. Even a very small one with low memory and few pins available!
It a display module that contains a LCD display with a 128x160 RGB resolution. The driver used for this 1.8 inch LCD is the ST7735S (or compatible) and can display 65K colors. The driver is mounted on the glass and the interconnection via FPC including components to drive the display module.
- SPI interface, requires minimum GPIO for controlling.
- Compatible with the 3.3V operation voltage level.
- This display comes with a 128x160 RGB resolution.
- It comes with the ST7735S Driver.
- Driver: ST7735S
- Interface: SPI
- Display color: RGB, 65K color
- Resolution: 128x160
- Backlight: LED
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- 1 x 1.8 inch LCD Display Module
- 1 x PH2.0 20cm 8Pin
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.