Keyfob based on NTAG213. The NTAG213 is a type of NFC (Near Field Communication) chip manufactured by NXP Semiconductors. It belongs to the NTAG series and is commonly used for various NFC applications. The NTAG213 chip is compliant with NFC Forum Type 2 Tag standards. Ntag213 is the new generation of the Ntag203 chip. It has advanced function and performance. It has enhanced reading speed and range.
- Operating Frequency: 13.56MHz
- User Memory: 144 Bytes
- Chip: Ntag213
- NFC Forum Tag: Type 2
- Data Transmission Rate: 106 kbits/s
- Reading Time: < 200 ms
- Material: ABS (Waterproof)
- Operating Temperature: -15°C to +55°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to +70°C
- Marketing & Advertising
- Object Identification
- Product Information
- Smart Ticketing
- Medical and Healthcare
- Keyless access
- Logistics and Shipping
- Theft Control
- 1 x NFC Keyfob
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.