16 Channel Servo Driver HAT for Raspberry Pi is a servo driver HAT from which one can control up to 16 servos simultaneously. If you're building a robot with a lot of moving parts, or if you need to monitor a lot of Servo motors with PWM yields, the microcontroller's limited PWM yields will be a big problem. The most important thing you can do to solve this problem is to obtain a 16-Channel 12-Bit PWM/Servo Driver.
With the 16-Channel 12-Bit PWM/Servo Driver, you can power 16 free-running Servo motors with only two pins. 62 breakouts can be fastened together to power up to 992 PWM outputs. It's a PWM driver with an implied clock that's powered by I2C.
- Adjustable frequency PWM up to 1.6 kHz
- Upto 16 channel servo/PWM outputs, 12-bit resolution for each channel (4096 scales)
- 3 pin connectors in groups of 4 so you can plug in 16 servos at once
- It uses an I2C 7-bit address
- 40-pin GPIO compatibility
- I2C controlled and power supply connector
- Compatible with all Raspberry Pi Models such as 4B, 3B+, 3, 2, B+, A, Zero, Zero 2, etc.
- 1 x Servo Driver HAT for Raspberry Pi
Note - No Raspberry Pi Board Included
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.