Take your robotics project to the next level with the (i2C) 16 Servo Driver Board for the BBC micro:bit.
Capable of controlling 16 servos which are powered directly from the board's power supply. The board can be powered either through the terminal blocks or the on-board header for radio control receiver packs.
The pins from the BBC micro:bit are broken out to pads on the end of the Servo Driver Board, in accordance with the Link Standard for BBC micro:bit accessories.
These pads can either be soldered onto directly, or they are the correct spacing for our PCB pin headers.
- Input voltage 3V - 5.5V.
- Drive up to 16 servo motors.
- Servos take power directly from the board power supply.
- Standard 0.1" pitch servo connectors.
- Terminal blocks for easy connection of power.
- Includes Edge Connector for the BBC micro:bit to slot into.
- Link Standard compatible.
- Access the other BBC micro:bit pins easily and conveniently.
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 67 x 62 x 16 mm (Approx.)
- 1 x 16 Servo Driver Board for the BBC micro:bit
Note: micro:bit is not included.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.