Connect your Raspberry Pi, Arduino, or 3.3V/5V device to 5-24V signals safely. Complete isolation Great for level shifting from 5V to 3.3V as well. Looking to connect a microcontroller, Raspberry Pi, or Arduino to high-voltage or loud signals? Look nowhere else!
This 4-channel & 8-channel input opt isolator board produces clean, regulated 3.3-5V signals on the output side and accepts nominal voltages of 5-24V (maximum of 40V) on the input side. A LOW/grounded state fed into an input will result in a LOW/wrecked state on the output, and vice versa. This board is simple to use because of its big screw terminals, obvious LED state indicators, and optional 2.54mm headers.
High Voltage (HV) inputs are located on both sides of the board and range in voltage from 5 to 24 VDC. Low Voltage (LV) outputs are outputs that are between 3.3 and 5 volts of direct current.
- To the HVIN pin on the HV INPUT side, connect your HV power supply.
- The HVGND pin on the HV INPUT side is connected to the HV ground.
- On the LV OUTPUT side, connect your LV power source to the LVIN pin.
- Your LV ground should be connected to the LVGND pin on the LV Output side.
- Any HV output signals should be connected to pins 1 through 8 on the HV INPUT side.
- Pins 1 through 8 on the LV OUTPUT side should be connected to any microcontroller or LV input.
Absolute Maximum Scores
- HVIN Supply Voltage: 5 to 24 VDC
- LVIN Supply Voltage is 3.3 to 6 VDC.
- 5 kHz is the signal frequency.
C1/C1+/C2 Verified Compatible With Raspberry Pi 1/2/3/4 Arduino Beaglebone Black/Green
- 1 x IO Level Converter Breakout
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.