Breadboards aren't just for prototyping. They are also capable of becoming solderless. Being true to its field, embedded systems, this 400 tie point breadboard is compact enough to fit inside your appliances' wall. In addition, you may cut the breadboard in half to make it even more compact. Additionally, there is never too much breadboard in a workshop. Your projects get bigger as you hone your trade, necessitating additional breadboard. Having one or two on hand is usually a plus.
- 400 tie points
- 1 Double strip, Total 300 tie points
- 2 Power lanes, Total 100 tie points in power lanes
- Perfect for Arduino shield prototyping and testing
- Plastic housing, metal contact clips
- Accept wire with a diameter of 20-29AWG
- Voltage/current: 300V/3-5A
- 1 x 400-Tie Breadboard
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.