This is an E-Ink display HAT for Raspberry Pi, 5.83inch, 600x448 resolution, with an embedded controller, communicating via SPI interface, supports red, black, and white three-color display.
Due to the advantages like ultra-low power consumption, wide viewing angle, clear display without electricity, it is an ideal choice for applications such as shelf labels, industrial instruments, and so on.
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards, Jetson Nano
- SPI interface, for connecting with other controller boards like Raspberry/Arduino/Nucleo, etc.
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino/STM32)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V~5V
- Interface: SPI
- Outline dimension: 125.40mm × 99.50mm
- Display size: 118.80mm × 88.26mm
- Dot pitch: 0.198 × 0.197
- Resolution: 600 × 448
- Display color: red, black, white
- Grey level: 2
- Full refresh time: 14s
- Refresh power: 26.4mW(typ.)
- Standby power: <0.017mW
- Viewing angle: >170°
- 1 x 5.83inch e-Paper (B)
- 1 x e-Paper Driver HAT
- 1 x RPi screws pack (2pcs)
- 1 x PH2.0 20cm 8Pin
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.