This is an excellent mini IPS screen 7-inch HD monitor with a special design for Raspberry Pi. Easily mount your Raspberry Pi on the back of the monitor with the accessories included in the box. Thanks to the mini size and easy-install bracket stick, it makes this monitor a simple on-the-go setup.
It supports HD 1024x600 resolution, and IPS monitors help keep colors consistent at a wide viewing angle. It features an OSD adjustment function that can easily adjust the brightness /VOLUNM / contrast /saturation /language, etc. With built-in speakers, this small monitor enhances your audiovisual experiences.
With a capacitive USB touchscreen, Simply power the USB touch port to achieve touch function, and no need to install the driver, just plug and play! When used as a computer monitor, it supports Win10/8/7, a five-point touch. When working with Raspberry Pi, it supports Raspbian, Ubuntu, and WIN10 IoT,a single touch.
Broadly you can use it with your Raspberry Pi 4/3/2, Windows PC, TV, or video game console like Nintendo Switch/XBOX/PS4.
- With 1024×600 high-resolution
- With capacitive touch control, plug and play, no driver is needed
- HDMI-compatible interface for displaying, USB interface for touch control
- Backlight control to lower power consumption
- Supports Raspberry Pi, comes with Raspbian driver and Ubuntu image
- Not only for mini-PCs, but it can also work as a computer monitor just like any other general HD screen (touch function is unavailable in this case)
- Size: 7 Inch
- Resolution: 1024*600
- Display Type: IPS
- Touch: Capacitive Touchscreen
- Screen Dimension: 154 x 86mm
- Appearance Dimension: 179 x 125 x 23.2mm
- Panel Weight: 296g
- Product Weight: 380g
*When working with Raspberry Pi 4, for the system image of Raspberry Pi after 2021-10-30, for example on Bullseye, please modify "dtoverlay = vc4-kms-v3d" to "dtoverlay = vc4-fkms-v3d" in the config file, otherwise it may fail to start. But on Buster, please comment out "dtoverlay = vc4-fkms-V3D" by adding #.
- 1 x 7-inch Touchscreen Monitor
- 1 x Bracket Stick
- 1 x HD to HD Cable
- 2 x Micro USB to USB Cable
- 1 x Acrylic Board
- 2 x M4*5 Screws (to mount acrylic board)
- 4 xCopper Pillars (to support RPI)
- 4 x M2.5*5 Screws (to mount RPI)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.