AiryFi is a portable open-source sensor that can measure the number and mass of dispersed particles. It features a PMSA003 sensor that provides information on suspended particulate matter (PM1.0, PM2.5, and PM10) in the air per unit volume through a digital output with a 5V operating voltage. It includes an on-board 1.14” TFT LCD, ESP8266-12E, USB C port for charging and communication, CP2102, Battery Connector, On/Off switch, Flash, PMSA003 sensor selection jumper, and BME280 sensor.
- Digital humidity, pressure, and temperature sensor
- Digital and universal particle concentration sensor
- Zero false alarm rate
- Real-time response
- Correct data
- Minimum distinguishable particle diameter:0.3 micrometer
- High anti-interference performance because of the patent structure of six sides shielding
- Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz, support WPA/WPA2
- Support STA/AP/STA+AP operation modes
- Support Smart Link Function for both Android and iOS devices
- Operating temperature range -40C ~ 125C
- Note: AiryFi requires a 3.7v battery. Not included in the box.
- 1 x AiryFi
- 1 x AiryFi Enclosure
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.