It is a set of three heatsinks for the Raspberry Pi that are appropriate for use with applications. Although the other is for the Ethernet Controller IC, the larger one will be utilized on the Broadcom CPU. The third one serves as a backup. These excellent aluminum Raspberry Pi heatsinks also come with a self-adhesive paste that makes it simple to mount the heatsinks. Just remove the backing and adhere it to the top of the IC, and you're done. Even when the Pi is overclocked, it aids in heat transmission and lowers the chance of hardware failure. so that you won't have to worry about damaging your motherboard when overclocking to carry out complex activities with a lot of power.
- lowers the possibility of device failure brought by by overheating
- Low profile; will work in most situations.
- Passive cooling is easy.
- Just the right size for the RPis CPU
- 1 × 3 in 1 Aluminum Heat Sink Set for Raspberry Pi
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.