Ardi32 is the ultimate Arduino Uno alternative packed with powerful specs and exciting features in the Arduino Uno form factor. Ardi32 is powered by the latest ESP32-S3-WROOM-1 which. Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity for Ardi32 boards make them ideal for IoT projects or projects requiring wireless communication.
Onboard Multi-tune Buzzer for adding audio alerts to the project. Having micro SD card support allows large data storage or Data logging.
Complete replacement board for Arduino Uno with enhanced performance and support for multiple programming languages including Arduino, ESP-IDF, and MicroPython/CircuitPython.
So, upgrade your microcontroller needs with Ardi32 and enjoy the benefits of enhanced performance, connectivity, and support from a vibrant community of makers, educators, and enthusiasts.
- Powered by powerful ESP32-S3-WROOM-1 module with inbuild WiFi and BLE support.
- Arduino UNO Form factor, so you can connect 3.3V compatible Arduino shields
- SD card slot for storage and data transfer
- The facility of Type C USB interface for programming and to the power board
- Boot and Reset buttons are available to operate in various modes.
- Multifunction GPIO breakout supporting general I/O, UART, I2C, SPI, ADC & PWM functions.
- Multi-tune Buzzer to add audio alert into the project
- Multi-platform support like Arduino IDE, Espressif IDF, and MicroPython/CircuitPython
- Comes with HID support, so the device can simulate a mouse or keyboard
- ESP32-S3 series of SoCs having Xtensa® dual-core 32-bit LX7 microprocessor
- 4 GHz Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n) and Bluetooth® 5 (LE)
- Flash up to 16 MB, PSRAM up to 8 MB
- Board Supply 5V and GPIO pins operating voltage 3.3V
- 22 Multipurpose GPIOs breakout in Arduino style for easy peripheral and shield interfacing
- I2C, SPI, and UART communications protocol support
- Cross-platform development and multiple programming language support
(2) Type C
(3) Reset Button
(4) Native USB Interface breakout
(5) & (9) Multipurpose GPIO breakout
(6) ESP32-S3-WROOM-1 chip module
(7) Boot Button
(8) SD card slot
(10) & (11) Power Pins
Software GitHub: Getting Started Guide and Demo Example Codes.
Hardware GitHub: Hardware design files like Schematic, Step, and 3D
- 1 x Ardi32 Board Only
This is a great board to be able to use the Arduino shields infrastructure with and have the extra memory and speed of an ESP32 chip. I put ESP32Forth on it which multiplies its power even more and it runs great. I put an Adafruit ILI931 320x240 LCD shield on it for testing using my own Forth driver and the results were fantastic! I am happy that SB Components makes the schematics and technical details available - that sure made it easier for me!
Your positive feedback brightened our day! We appreciate your kind words :)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.