ArdiPi is the ultimate Arduino Uno alternative packed with powerful specs and exciting features in the Arduino Uno form factor. You can enjoy a low-cost solution with access to the largest support communities for Raspberry Pi.
ArdiPi variant is powered by Raspberry Pi Pico W which offers wireless connectivity such as WiFi and BLE. Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity for ArdiPi boards make them ideal for IoT projects or projects requiring wireless communication.
Onboard Multi-tune Buzzer for adding audio alerts to the project. Having micro SD card support allows large data storage or Data logging.
Complete replacement board for Arduino Uno with enhanced performance and support for multiple programming languages including Arduino, MicroPython, and CircuitPython.
So, upgrade your microcontroller needs with ArdiPi and enjoy the benefits of enhanced performance, connectivity, and support from a vibrant community of makers, educators, and enthusiasts.
- Arduino UNO Form factor, so you can connect 3.3V compatible Arduino shields
- SD card slot for storage and data transfer
- Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
- Multifunction GPIO breakout supporting general I/O, UART, I2C, SPI, ADC & PWM functions.
- Multi-tune Buzzer to add audio alert into the project
- SWD pins breakout for serial debugging
- Multi-platform support like Arduino IDE, MicroPython, and CircuitPython.
- Comes with HID support, so the device can simulate a mouse or keyboard
- Powered by RP2040 microcontroller which is a dual-core Arm Cortex-M0+ processor, 2MB of onboard flash storage, 264kB of RAM
- On-board single-band 2.4GHz wireless interfaces (802.11n) for WiFi and Bluetooth® 5 (LE)
- WPA3 & Soft access point supporting up to four clients
- Operating voltage of pins 3.3V and board supply 5V
- 25 Multipurpose GPIOs breakout in Arduino style for easy peripheral interfacing
- I2C, SPI, and UART communications protocol support
- 2MB of onboard Flash memory
- Cross-platform development and multiple programming language support
(2) RPi Pico W
(3) Reset Button
(4) & (8) Multipurpose GPIO breakout
(5) Power LED
(6) SWD & GPIO breakout
(7) SD card slot
(9) & (10) Power Pins
Software GitHub: Getting Started Guide and Demo Example Codes.
Hardware GitHub: Hardware design files like Schematic, Step and 3D
- 1 x ArdiPi Board Only
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.