Our Arduino Automatic Smart Plant Watering Kit is based on Arduino Leonardo which has been integrated into the mainboard. We add an RTC to set timing watering and a 0.96-inch OLED to show the time and the soil moisture status. The kit includes a pump, capacitive soil moisture sensors, a water switch to redirect the water to up to 4 plants, and pipes for the water to go through. Compared with the resistance moisture sensor, the soil moisture sensor is made of a corrosion-resistant material, which will provide a long service life. The Smart Watering Kit allows you to provide all your own smart plant monitoring systems with ease of use and unlimited options!
When you power the board after uploading the Arduino program we attached to the wiki, the board uses the 4 soil moisture sensors to determine the soil level in the plant. The board will send the command to the switch to open a specific channel for a specific plant that needs water currently (up to 4 plants at once). Afterward, the board will send the command to turn on the pump and suck water into the switch, the switch will separate the stream and will give just enough water for your plants. Then it will close the pump and the switch and continue to check when your plant needs water.
This board is different from the last version, it only can be used for the smart watering system.
- Eliminates the need for messy jumpers and breadboards, and connects all sensors and modules with ease!
- Integrated Arduino UNO into the mainboard, and programmed it easily.
- Power the board with a single 12V power supply directly.
- 4 interfaces for sensors, one interface for the water switch, and one interface for the motor or pump.
- Size of the box: 25 x 19 x 5.7cm
- Length of water pipe: 5m
- Length of 4 Pin Crowtail cable: 1m
- Crowtail- Smart Pump Shield v2.1 x 1
- Crowtail- Capacitice Moisture Sensor x 4
- 5m 4x6mm Water Pipe x 1
- DC 12V Adapter x 1
- DC 12V Four-Way Valve x 1
- Water Pump x 1
- 1m 4 Pin Crowtail Cable x 4
- Five-Way Pipe x 1
- USB Cable x 1
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.