The Arduino Mega is designed for more complex projects. With 54 digital I/O pins, 16 analog inputs and a larger space for your sketch it is the recommended board for 3D printers and robotics projects. This gives your projects plenty of room and opportunities. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with an AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started. The Arduino Mega board is compatible with most shields designed for the Uno and the former boards Duemilanove or Diecimila.
We manufactured an elegant and innovative protective case designed specifically for the Arduino Mega. This case is a two-piece injection-molded ABS enclosure that easily snaps together around the Arduino. It provides tough protection for the Mega while providing access to all of the board's connectors. It also includes an innovative button for the board's power switch so the Arduino Mega can be reset without having to open the case.
- This is a protective case specifically designed for the Arduino Mega.
- The case is a two-piece injection-molded ABS enclosure that snaps together around the Arduino. Holds the Arduino firmly in place.
- It provides tough protection for the Arduino Mega while providing access to all the connectors.
- Includes reset key for use with the Mega's reset button. Secondary screw-mounting points for securing it.
- Heat sinks for efficient extraction of heat.
- Wall mountable case.
- Available in multiple colors.
- Color: Black
- Material: ABS
- Dimensions: 4.3" x 2.16" x 0.6" (Approx.)
- EAN: 5055652900326
- 1 x Arduino Mega Black Case