The New BBC micro:bit v2 is the latest version of the BBC micro:bit favourite of every beginners a palm sized totally programmable minicomputer that has major changes that made it most powerful and very easier & simplicity way of learning with all new feature of the new BBC micro:bit v2.
Get creative, get connected and get coding with the micro:bit v2 go. A complete set containing all the parts and inspirational ideas to get started with the micro:bit. Each micro:bit v2 go contains 1x micro:bit v2, USB cable, battery holder and 2x AAA batteries along with a Quick Start Guide featuring 4 fun ideas all in a retail ready pack.
- On-board microphone & speaker.
- 25 programmable LEDs in a 5x5 grid.
- 3-axis motion sensing with on-board magnetometer.
- On-board temperature sensor.
- 2 x programmable buttons, A & B.
- 2.4Ghz micro:bit radio with rear-mounted push button.
- Onboard speaker with touch-sensitive.
- LED power indicator.
This is a protective case specially designed for the BBC Micro:bit v2.
It provides tough protection for the Micro:bit v2 and Provides access to the bottom pins of the BBC Micro: bit v2.
The case is a two-piece injection-molded ABS enclosure that snaps together around the Micro:bit v2.
Heat sinks for efficient extraction of heat.
- 1 x Micro:bit v2 Go kit
- 1 x Micro:bit v2 Case - Black
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.