The BBC Micro:bit Smart Coding Kit contains all the components to turn your BBC Micro:bit into a wearable device. It includes the developed and updated Wear:bit board which has been updated to make this kit the best it can be! The new board simplifies the setup and conjointly adds a switch to enable/disable the aboard buzzer.
Note: This kit does not include the BBC Micro:bit
- Micro:bit is worn on the hand.
- It has button cell powering.
- The best fit for Scratch.
- Multiple ways to wear.
- Humanized design, easy to install.
- Buzzer switch.
- Version: V1.0
- Power Supply: 2 x CR2025 cells
- Size: 105 x 70 mm (Approx.)
- 1 x Wear:bit board
- 1 x Nylon Watch Strap
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 5 x M3x5 Inner Cross Screws
- 1 x Mini Screwdriver
- 1 x Guidebook
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.