BeagleBone is a low-cost single board computer based on the TI Sitara AM335x, an application processor SoC containing an ARM Cortex-A8 core. Boot Linux in under 10 seconds and get started on development in less than 5 minutes with just a single USB cable. It is a minicomputer, in the size of a credit card. You can connect a mouse, a keyboard, and a display – and you’ll have a fully functional computer.
We manufactured an elegant and innovative protective case designed specifically for the Beaglebone. The case is a two-piece injection-molded ABS enclosure that snaps together around the Beaglebone. It provides tough protection for the BeagleBone while providing access to all of the board's connectors. The case has light pipes for the board's LEDs and includes a reset key so the BeagleBone can be reset without having to open the case.
- This is a protective case specifically designed for the BeagleBone.
- The case is a two-piece injection molded ABS enclosure that snaps together around the BeagleBone, Holds it firmly in place.
- It provides tough protection for the BeagleBone while providing access to all the connectors.
- Includes reset key for use with the BeagleBone's reset button.
- Light pipes for the LED clusters.
- Heat sinks for efficient extraction of heat.
- Wall mountable case.
- Available in multiple colors.
- Color: Blue
- Material: ABS
- EAN: 5055652902214
- 1 x BeagleBone Blue Case
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.