Bumper Add-On For The :MOVE Mini
Get more from :MOVE mini for the BBC micro:bit with the Bumper add-on. Turn :MOVE mini into a football/hockey game playing robot and compete against other robots.
With this Bumper add-on for :MOVE mini for the BBC micro:bit, everyone's favourite little programmable robot buggy just got much better. If you were looking for an add-on that allows for competitive games, then this is the add-on for you.
This self assembly Bumper add-on kit is made from the same materials as :MOVE mini and has been designed in keeping with the :MOVE mini aesthetic.
Once the add-on has been attached to :MOVE mini, the buggy can now easily be used for competitive games involving a ball or a puck, football and hockey spring to mind.
Note: This kit requires mechanical assembly.
- This attachment can be fitted quickly and easily.
- :MOVE mini will be able to move balls and pucks.
- Allows for competitive team games such as football and hockey.
- Length: 32mm.
- Width: 77mm.
- Height: 9mm.
- 1 x :MOVE mini for the BBC micro:bit kit.
- 1 x Micro:bit.
- 1 x Set of Bumper parts.
- 2 x 10mm Counter sunk M3 screw.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.