It is great to add Audio Alert to your electronic designs. This small buzzer is breadboard compatible.
A buzzer is an electronic device that produces a buzzing or beeping sound when an electric current is passed through it. It consists of an electromechanical or solid-state oscillator circuit that generates a continuous tone or a series of tones when energized. The frequency and intensity of the sound produced by the buzzer can be varied by changing the input voltage, frequency, or duty cycle.
Buzzer devices are commonly used in electronic devices to provide an audible signal for various purposes, such as indicating an error, alerting a user of an event, or providing feedback.
- Height 5.7mm
- Diameter - 9mm
- Active Oscillator Circuit (Driven circuit included)
- 85dB@3V, 10cm Sound Pressure level
- 2V~5V Operating Voltage
- Magnetic Technology
- 3V Rated Voltage
- 2700Hz Frequency
- -20°C~ +70°C Operating Temperature
- -30°C~ +80°C Storage Temperature
- RoHS Compliance
- Used in alarms for homes, offices, and automobiles.
- Used in electronic timers to signal the completion of a task or remind users of a deadline.
- Buzzer devices can be used in home appliances, such as refrigerators, washing machines, and dryers, to signal the end of a cycle or indicate an error.
- Buzzer devices are used in automotive systems to indicate a low fuel level, open door, or other warning signals.
- DIY Electronics Projects: Buzzer devices can be used in various DIY electronics projects, such as building a simple alarm circuit or a musical instrument
- Robotics, Medical Equipment, etc.
- 1 x Buzzer
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.