The power of Raspberry Pi 4 in a compact form factor for deeply embedded applications. Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 incorporates a quad-core ARM Cortex-A72 processor, dual video output, and a wide selection of other interfaces. Available in 32 variants, with a range of RAM and eMMC Flash options, and with or without wireless connectivity.
- Broadcom BCM2711 quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- H.265 (HEVC) (up to 4Kp60 decode), H.264 (up to 1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- Options for 1GB, 2GB, 4GB or 8GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM (depending on variant)
- Options for 0GB ("Lite"), 8GB, 16GB or 32GB eMMC Flash memory (depending on variant)
- Option for fully certified radio module:
- 2.4 GHz, 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac wireless;
- Bluetooth 5.0, BLE;
- On-board electronic switch to select either external or PCB trace antenna
- Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 product brief
- Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 datasheet
- Compute Module 4 STEP file
- Compute Module 4 Lite (without eMMC) STEP file
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.