CrowPi L is a lite version born out of CrowPi2, and "L" stands for Lite, Light, and Laptop. CrowPi L is a real Raspberry Pi computer designed for programming beginners. After collecting reviews from Crowpi users and Raspberry Pi enthusiasts, we overcame many inconveniences of using a Raspberry Pi DIY laptop such as installing the Raspberry Pi, switching systems, cooling, and connecting the external display. CrowPi L will bring you new experiences.
- 11.6-inch 1366*768 IPS screen, sleek body made out of environmentally-friendly material, portable and delicate.
- Come with a keyboard and touchpad, which are the assistants for using Raspberry Pi.
- Built-in fan and air circulation cooling system designed to protect the smooth operation of the Raspberry Pi system.
- 40-pin expansion Raspberry Pi pin, allows users to connect the onboard sensor or output independently, which can help build Raspberry Pi projects faster and enables more creative usage.
- 2 megapixels camera which is integrated with a microphone, and also equipped with stereo output speakers.
- The Type-C interface supports 9-20V wide voltage input, and a built-in 5000 mAh battery, which supports the device to work independently for more than three hours, and the software synchronously displays the battery power status.
- The HDMI expansion port can be used to connect an external monitor, and the audio expansion port allows headphone or speaker to be connected.
- Equipped with self-developed learning software, customized UI that is more suitable for traditional computer users, making software and hardware programming learning easier and more convenient.
- Unique dual system switching function and extended storage function.
CrowPi L for Learning Programming
CrowPi L courses are designed for programming beginners, educators, and Raspberry Pi enthusiasts. etc. Courses range from introductory to advanced, including Python programming lessons and Elecrow self-developed software Letscode for learning graphics programming. In addition to CrowPi's well-respected engaging conversational teaching mode, we've added a PowerPoint mode that more intuitively presents abstract content for students to understand and teachers to teach.
40 Letscode Lessons
Game Design Lessons: Suitable for beginners, simple graphical programming can quickly output interesting game projects, which can help users build a programming system and exercise logical thinking.
Hardware Control Lessons: Letscode's advanced course adds a wealth of sensor knowledge. The combination of software and hardware can quickly output intelligent electronic projects, help users understand electronic circuits, open the door to hardware design, and exercise hands-on ability.
56 Python Lessons
Python Introduction to Syntax Lessons: Suitable for students with basic graphical programming, systematic code programming introduction, and staged project design, allowing users to learn the underlying logic of programming and improve logical thinking.
Python Hardware Control Lessons: An advanced course for the introduction of Python syntax, complete hardware projects through code programming, consolidate and improve programming ability, and cultivate systematic design thinking.
Other Features That Make CrowPi L Special
· Easy to install the Raspberry Pi 4B
· Dual system switching function
· Built-in fan and air circulation cooling system
· Support customization courses
· Customize UI for traditional computer users
· Supporting multiple operating systems
|Screen||11.6 inch 1366*768 IPS screen|
|Camera||2 megapixels camera with microphone|
|Power Supply||DC 12V 2A|
|Power Connector||USB-C interface|
|Keyboard||Built-in USB keyboard|
|Audio Output||Stereo speakers|
|Screen Brightness Adjustment||Support|
|Induction Screen Function||Support|
|Extended Screen Function||Support|
|Audio Output Interface||3. 5MM headphone jack|
|Equipment Compatible||Raspberry Pi 4B|
|Dual System Function||Support|
|Support Operating System||Raspbian, Ubuntu, CentOS, Windows IOT, Kail, Pidora, ArchLinux, FreeBSD, Kodi, OpenWrt, RISC OS, RetroPie, LAKKA, Recalbox, LibreELEC, OSMC|
|Certification||CE FCC Rohs|
- 1 x CrowPi L - Raspberry Pi Laptop
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.