This driver board enables your Micro:bit to drive two channel DC engines and three channel servos. It accompanies the locally available connector engines and servo headers. It incorporates 5V controller, upto 3A yield current and can be powered from battery through VIN terminal. It's a perfect decision for you to DIY mobile robots.
Note: Micro:bit is not included in the kit
- Micro:bit edge connector, directly pluggable.
- 2x DC motor interfaces, 3x servo interfaces.
- Integrates 5V regulator, up to 3A output current, can be powered from the battery through VIN terminal.
- Onboard multi-connector options for DC motors in different specifications, onboard standard servo headers.
- Power supply: 6V~12V (VIN terminal)
- Servo voltage: 5V
- Logic voltage: 3.3V
- Driver: TB6612FNG
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm
- Dimension: 65mm x 36mm (Approx.)
- 1 x Driver Breakout for Micro:bit
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.