Introducing EnkPi - the ultimate ePaper display board based on Raspberry Pi Pico W. With its partial refresh support and Raspberry Pi Pico E-Paper E-Ink Display Module, EnkPi is perfect for anyone looking for a high-quality display that is both powerful and flexible.
EnkPi is powered by Raspberry Pi Pico W and features both micro and type C USB connections for programming and power, respectively. It also supports Micro SD cards and includes a buzzer for audio indication. The onboard 6 programmable buttons make EnkPi easy to use, and the e-paper display offers a wide viewing angle of over 170 degrees - similar to paper. The display color is black-white-red, adding versatility to the product.
With 3.7V battery support and an onboard RTC for real-time projects, EnkPi is perfect for a wide range of applications. It also includes additional dual feature GPIO pins breakout for interfacing with other peripherals. The input voltage is 5V, and the operating voltage of GPIO pins is 3.3V.
EnkPi offers drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB, making it easy to use for anyone. EnkPi can be used in a wide range of applications, including shelf labels and machine IDs, digital ID tags, digital display boards, books, newspapers, and magazines, digital displays for bus stops, menu board displays in hotels or restaurants, gas station price sign displays, and transportation information system displays.
With its impressive features, flexibility, and range of applications, EnkPi is the perfect choice for anyone looking for a powerful, versatile, and easy-to-use ePaper display board.
E-Paper is a display technology that simulates the look of ink on paper. Unlike traditional displays, E-Paper reflects light, just like regular paper, and can store text and images indefinitely, even without power.
As a result, E-Paper displays and Raspberry Pi are a perfect match because they use very little power while still providing a display for your project.
The display does not require any power to keep the image and will remain 'ON' for many days without a power connection before gradually fading.
It is, of course, daylight readable and has a high contrast ratio. E-Paper Display (EPD) boasts many edges compared with LCD
The EnkPi is available in 2.9", 4.2", 5.83", and 7.5" E-paper sizes.
- Powered by Raspberry Pi Pico W
- Micro (for programming) and type C USB (for power)
- Micro SD card support
- Buzzer for audio indication
- Onboard 6 programmable buttons
- E-paper with Wide viewing angle >170 degrees - similar to paper
- Display color Black-White-Red
- 3.7V Battery Support
- Onboard RTC for real-time projects
- Additional Dual feature GPIO Pins breakout for interfacing with other peripherals
- Input voltage: 5V
- Operating voltage of GPIO pins: 3.3V
- Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
- Resolution 800x480 (7.5” version), 648x480 (5.83” version), 400x300 (4.2” version) & 296x128 (2.9” version)
- Max Grayscale: 2
- Operating temperature: -40 to 85 degrees (without E-paper)
- Operating temperature: 0 to 40 degrees (with E-paper attached)
- Storage Temperature: -25 to 60 degrees (with E-paper attached)
- RoHS compliant product
- EnkPi used as shelf labels, Machine IDs
- Digital ID Tags
- Digital display Boards, Books, News Papers, and Magazines
- Digital display for Bus Stop
- Menu board display in Hotels or Restaurants
- Gas Station price sign display
- Transportation Information System display
- Many More…
- 2.9” E-Paper Display
- 6 User buttons
- Raspberry Pi Pico W
- Coin Holder CR1220 for RTC
- FPC connector for E-paper
- Battery connector
- Micro SD card slot
- JST 2mm Female 1x8 Pin
- Type C
Getting Started with EnkPi
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.