ESPi, with its powerful ESP32 and Ethernet, is the ideal answer for your networking requirements. Along with WiFi, this board supports a variety of internet protocols, including TCP, UDP, WOL over UDP, ICMP, IPv4, and others. ESPi can be used to build IoT devices, robotics, home automation systems, and industrial control systems.
It enables SOCKET-less commands such as ARP-Request and PING-Request, as well as four independent SOCKETs that can be utilized concurrently. The Ethernet feature supports 10Base-T/100Base-TX Ethernet PHY and auto-negotiation for full and half duplex connections with 10 and 100-based connections. ESPi can be used in a variety of applications.
You can now support hardwired internet protocols like TCP, UDP, ICMP, and others with ESPi. Take advantage of four distinct sockets for simultaneous connections and use socket-less commands such as ARP-Request and PING-Request. For energy savings, ESPi also offers Ethernet power down mode and wake on LAN through UDP.
ESPi has a 10Base-T/100Base-TX Ethernet PHY and allows auto-negotiation for full and half duplex connections with 10 and 100-based connections. The network indicator LEDs on the device indicate full/half duplex, link, 10/100 speed, and active status.
Don't allow a lack of connectivity to stop you any longer. Get the ESPi, which combines the power of WiFi and Ethernet to bring you to the next level of communication.
- Powered by ESP32-WROOM-32
- ESP32 Multipurpose GPIO pins breakout for Additional peripheral interfacing
- 14" TFT display for visual interaction
- 5-way joystick for adding more control features to the project
- SPI, I2C, UART interfacing
- Onboard RJ45 with Transformer Ethernet Port
- Support 4 independent SOCKETs simultaneously
- Support Hardwired TCP/IP Protocols: TCP, UDP, ICMP, IPv4, ARP, IGMP, PPPoE
- Ethernet power down mode and Wake on LAN over UDP for energy-saving
- 10Base-T/100Base-TX Ethernet PHY with auto-negotiation for full and half duplex with 10 and 100-based connections
- Network indicator LEDs for full/half duplex, link, 10/100 speed, and active status
- Type C interface for programming and powering board
- Status Led for power
- Onboard Boot and reset buttons
- ESP32-WROOM-32 is a powerful, generic Wi-Fi + Bluetooth® + Bluetooth LE MCU
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n (802.11n up to 150 Mbps) support
- Bluetooth v4.2 BR/EDR and Bluetooth LE specification
- Board Supply voltage 5V, GPIO pins operating voltage 3.3V
- Operating voltage of GPIO pins 3.3V max
- Display Resolution 240x135
- IPS Display 65K RGB Colors
- SPI Interface with ST7789 Display Driver
- Ethernet Network Performance: Max.25Mbps
- Ethernet TX/RX Buffer: 16KB
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C
(5) & (9) Multipurpose GPIOs breakout
(7) BOOT Button
(8) RESET Button
- Internet of Things (IoT) devices
- Industrial automation and control systems
- Home automation and smart home systems
- Remote monitoring and data logging systems
- Robotics and autonomous systems
- Networked sensor systems
- Building automation and energy management systems
- Security and access control systems
- 1 x ESPi - Wi-Fi Enabled Ethernet Board
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.