This is an extension cable that can solve the distance limitation between your Raspberry Pi and Raspberry Pi camera, you need to open your raspberry pi connector carefully and slip the cable in during installation.
This cable will let you swap out the stock long flex cable from a Raspberry Pi Camera (either 'classic' or 'NoIR' type) for a different size. Works great, just carefully open the connector on the Pi and slip this one in.
We have cables in 5cm, 10cm, 15cm, 20cm, 30cm, 50cm and 100cm long so you can have the perfect fit. Each order comes with one cable, Pi Camera not included (but we have those in the shop as well).
- This cable is specially designed and made for the Raspberry Pi Camera.
- Work fine with your need and would be flexible with camera placement.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3, 3 Model B, 2, 2b and B+.
- The cable usually consists of a flat and flexible plastic film base, with multiple metallic conductors bonded to one surface.
- Also applicable for LCD, LCD TV, car navigation, car audio, laptop, PC, DVD player, recorder, printer, copy machine, etc.
- Conductor: Tin plated copper
- Insulation: White PVC
- Supporting tape: Blue polyester
- UL rating: UL2896
- Temperature rating: +80°C
- Voltage: 30V
- Flame test: VW-1, FT1, FT2
- CSA Standard: CAN/CSA-22.2 No.210.2
- 1 x Raspberry Pi Camera Cable