Easy way to connect breadboards from Rock Board by using Rock's GPIO Breadboard Breakout. It allows you to connect or plug a Rock board into a standard 2.54 mm pitch Breadboard. The Breadboard Breakout for ROCK PCB is designed to connect across the middle slot of a breadboard.
- Standard 40-pin Rock board connectivity, through the flat ribbon cable
- 2 sets of 2x20 pin headers, connect multi HATs together
- Clear and descriptive pin labels for ease of connectivity
- On-Board indication LEDs for GPIO working status
- 1 x GPIO Breadboard Breakout for ROCK
- 1 x GPIO Ribbon Cable
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.