I/O HAT Expansion board designed for ROCK Single Board Computers such as (Rock 5B, 5A, 4C+, 4SE, 3, etc). to expand its utilization via the two dedicated GPIO ports for Rock SBCs. It works as a GPIO extender by providing two sets of 2 x 20-pin headers for the connection with HATs or Breadboards. A connection can be done via the FRC IDC connector for the interfacing between the Rock Board, or Rock 40 Pin GPIO header Series boards, and HATs Expansion. This Expansion board provides an easy and quick way to access all the GPIO pins of Rock SBCs and shows the status of each pin( Power and GPIO) via Indication LEDs.
- Standard 40-pin Rock board connectivity, through the flat ribbon cable
- 2 sets of 2x20 pin headers, connect multi HATs together
- Clear and descriptive pin labels for ease of connectivity
- On-Board indication LEDs for GPIO working status
- 1 x HATs Expansion for ROCK
- 1 x GPIO Ribbon Cable
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.