Note - Delivery Starts in December 2023!
Introducing Fingerprint HAT for Raspberry Pi Pico - an innovative solution for secure biometric authentication. This HAT is an ideal tool for developing unique projects and applications thanks to its ease of use with some simple commands, you do not have to know any fingerprint technology or the module infrastructure.
Experience rapid and stable fingerprint verification with our Fingerprint HAT. Features include a commercial fingerprinting algorithm, capacitive sensitive detection, and highly integrated hardware for small-scale applications. The narrow stainless-steel rim allows for 360° omnidirectional verification. Simplify your biometric needs effortlessly!
The 1.14" TFT display provides a pleasant user experience and the 5-way joystick allows you to add programmable controls to your project.
- Onboard Fingerprint Sensor module.
- The large touching area supports 360° omnidirectional verification.
- HAT is compatible with Raspberry Pico/Pico W.
- Status LED for Fingerprint scan indication.
- Fingerprint sensor Serial TX/RX pin breakout.
- 1.14” Display for visual interaction in your project.
- 5-Way Joystick for adding additional control features to the project.
- Microcontroller Support: Raspberry Pi Pico / Pico W
- Board Supply voltage: 5V
- Board Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Display =>
- Display Size: 1.14"
- Display Type: TFT
- Display Resolution: 135(H) X 240(V) pixels
- Display colors: 65K RGB
- Luminance(cd/m2): 400(TYP)
- Display interface: SPI
- Display Driver: ST7789V
- Fingerprint Sensor =>
- Sensor type: capacitive touching
- Resolution: 508DPI
- Image pixels: 192×192
- Image greyscale: 8
- Sensor size: R15.5mm
- Fingerprint capacity: 500
- Matching time: <500ms (1:N, and N≤100)
- Interface: UART
- Baudrate: 19200 bps
- Operating environment:
- Temperature: -20°C~70°C
- Humidity: 40%RH~85%RH (no condensation)
- Storage environment:
- Temperature: -40°C~85°C
- Humidity: <85%RH (no condensation)
1) 5-Way Joystick
2) 1.14” TFT Display
3) Fingerprint Sensor
4) Fingerprint UART Breakout
5) Scan Status LED
6) Header pin for Pico
7) & 8) Pico GPIOs Breakout
- Access control systems
- Time and attendance systems
- Door locks
- Safes and vaults
- Personal electronic devices
- Payment systems
- Healthcare applications
- Transportation and logistics
- 1 x IdentiPi
Note: Raspberry Pi Pico W is not included!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.