Infineon CYBT-413034-02 EZ-BT WICED Module, Arduino Compatible Board
The EZ-BT WICEDTM Module, CYBT-413034-02, can be assessed and developed using the EZ-BT Module Arduino Evaluation Board (CYBT-413034-EVAL), which can be used alone or in conjunction with Arduino-compatible shields.The fully integrated and...
The EZ-BT WICEDTM Module, CYBT-413034-02, can be assessed and developed using the EZ-BT Module Arduino Evaluation Board (CYBT-413034-EVAL), which can be used alone or in conjunction with Arduino-compatible shields.
The fully integrated and approved CYBT-413034-02 solution offers all the components required to run Bluetooth communication protocols. Ready-to-use hardware with a proven design Maximum freedom for GPIO function assignment is provided by the ultra-flexible supermax I/O architecture. Large non-volatile memory for creating complicated applications
Updates can be made over the air (OTA) for development or in the field. An intuitive integrated design environment (IDE) is offered by WICEDTM Studio for configuring, creating, programming, and testing Bluetooth applications.
- Complies with Bluetooth Core Specification version 5.0 and includes support for BR, EDR 2/3 Mbps, eSCO, BLE, and LE2 Mbps features.
- QDID: 113065
- 1024-KB flash memory, 512-KB SRAM memory
- Extended Industrial temperature range: –30 °C to +85 °C
- Integrated Arm® Cortex®-M4 microprocessor core with floating point unit (FPU)
- RF Characteristics
- Maximum TX output power: +4.0 dbm
- RX Receive Sensitivity: –95.0 dbm
- Received signal strength indicator (RSSI) with 1-dB resolution
- Power Consumption
- TX current consumption
- BLE silicon: 5.6 mA (MCU + radio only, 0 dbm)
- RX current consumption
- Bluetooth silicon: 5.9 mA (MCU + radio only)
- Cypress CYW20719 silicon low-power mode support
- PDS: 6.1 μA with 512 KB SRAM retention
- SDS: 1.6 μA
- HIDOFF (External Interrupt): 400 nA
- Functional Capabilities
- 1x ADC with (10-bit ENoB for DC measurement and 12-bit ENoB for Audio measurement) with 11 channels.
- 1x HCI UART for programming and HCI
- 1x peripheral UART (PUART)
- 2x SPI (master or slave mode) blocks (SPI, Quad SPI, and MIPIDBI-C)
- 2C master/slave and 1x I
- 2C master only
- I2S/PCM audio interfaces
- Up to six 16-bit PWMs
- Watchdog Timer (WDT)
- Bluetooth Basic Rate (BR) and Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) Support
- BLE protocol stack supporting generic access profile (GAP) Central, Peripheral, or Broadcaster roles
- Hardware Security Engine
- 1 x Infineon CYBT-413034-02 EZ-BT WICED Module
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.