Micro:bit is a pocket-sized, Single Board Computer (SBC) that can be easily be coded, customized, and controlled to bring projects to life. Designed specifically for kids and beginners, the BBC micro:bit is a code-able, non-intimidating introduction to programming, making, and project design. It is a pocket-sized computer 70 times smaller and 18 times faster than the original BBC Micro computers used in schools. It has 25 red LED lights that can flash messages and be used to create games.
The Kitronik Inventor's Kit for the BBC Micro:bit is a great way to get started with programming and hardware interaction with the BBC Micro:bit. This Inventor's Kit contains everything you need to complete 10 experiments including using LEDs, motors, LDRs and capacitors.
Please Note: BBC Micro:bit is not included.
- No soldering required - build your first circuit in minutes!
- Make 10 experiments included in the provided step-by-step tutorial book.
- All parts are included to conduct the 10 experiments.
- Breaks out 21 accessible pins from the BBC Micro:bit using the Edge Connector Board for the BBC Micro:bit (included).
- Small Prototype Breadboard included for fast prototyping.
- Number of LED’s: 9
- Requires Assembly.
- Includes over 70 parts.
- 1 x BBC Micro:bit.
- 1 x Phillips Screwdriver.
- 1 x Terminal Block Screwdriver.
- 1 x Micro USB Cable.
- 1 x Mounting Plate.
- 1 x Potentiometer - Vertical Type (finger adjust) 100K.
- 1 x Finger Adjust Spindle.
- 2 x Plastic Spacer 10mm.
- 1 x Sticky Fixer for Battery Pack.
- 1 x Small Prototype Breadboard.
- 1 x Terminal Connector.
- 4 x Push Switch.
- 1 x Motor.
- 1 x Transistor.
- 2 x Red 5mm LED.
- 2 x Orange 5mm LED.
- 2 x Yellow 5mm LED.
- 2 x Green 5mm LED.
- 1 x RGB 5mm LED.
- 1 x Fan Blade.
- 5 x 2.2KΩ Resistor.
- 5 x 10KΩ Resistor.
- 5 x 47Ω Resistor.
- 1 x Edge Connector Breakout Board for BBC micro:bit.
- 10 x Male to Male Jumper Wires.
- 10 x Male to Female Jumper Wires.
- 1 x 470uF Electrolytic Capacitor.
- 1 x Piezo Element Buzzer.
- 4 x Pan Head M3 Machine Screw.