Handy for making wire harnesses or jumpering between headers on PCB's. These premium jumper wires are a little over 6" (150mm) long and come in a 'strip' of 40 (4 pieces of each of ten colors). They have 0.1" sockets on either end and fit cleanly next to each other on standard-pitch 0.1" (2.54mm) header. We recently updated these so they are in a 'ribbon strip' instead of individual wires. You can always pull the ribbon wires off to make individual jumpers, or keep them together to make neatly organized wire harnesses.
- Breadboard Jumper Wires
- For Raspberry Pi, Arduino
- Connector: 40-pin
- Pitch: 2.0mm in one end, 2.54mm in the other end
- Length: 150mm
- Length: 150mm / 6"
- Each wire is 28 AWG (7 strands @ 36 AWG)
- Pack of 40 Pieces Jumper Wires
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.