The Smart Science IoT Kit is based on the IoT:bit, a new breakout board including an RTC Timing and WIFI module which is compatible with science sensors such as the ultrasonic sensor, dust sensor, light sensor and water level sensor. You can gather data via the sensors and send data to the cloud with more stable and accurate data analysis. This kit includes everything you'll need to gather sensor data and create your own IoT projects!
With the Smart Science IoT Kit you will be able to interact with the real world using sensors, capture data from those sensors, upload the data to various IoT platforms and then visualize that data in real-time. It is a great way to get kids of all ages to start exploring the world of electronics while learning the fundamentals of data collection, data visualization, managing IoT data on SaaS platforms, etc.
- This Smart Science IoT Kit comes packed with 11 easy to use sensors.
- It offers great opportunity to interact with the real world through the various sensors.
- Compatible with science sensors such as the ultrasonic sensor, dust sensor, light sensor and water level sensor.
- It helps to collect the data via the sensors and send data to the cloud with more stable and accurate data analysis.
- This kit is a great way to dive into the awesome world of electronics and get started with your own STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) learning journey.
- 1 x IoT:bit
- 1 x OLED
- 1 x BME 280
- 1 x PIR Sensor
- 1 x Light Sensor
- 1 x Noise Sensor
- 1 x Water Level Sensor
- 1 x Soil Moisture Sensor
- 1 x Sonar:bit
- 1 x Dust Sensor
- 1 x Servo (180 degree)