Micro:bit Starter Kit is designed for people who is at the doorstep of learning electric circuit and programming information. The kit has given some essential electronic parts like LED, catch, ringer, temperature sensor, guiding motor and engine and so on. You can learn essential information of these components, yet in addition use it to configuration circuit. With the assistance of Micro:bit programming method, your circuit turns out to be progressively energized. Micro:bit Starter pack can enable you to enter a magnificent of the electronic world.
- Micro:bit Starter Kit is tailor-designed for micro:bit experiment and programming
- Abundant electronic components to help you start, including buzzer, trimpot, LED, servos, etc..
- With all of the components, it offers 13 courses to enable users to master the principles of electronic circuits, components, and basic programming.
- Help you to lay a good foundation for more complicated STEAM study.
- No. of LED's: 21
- Dimension: 19.5 x 13.5 x 6.5 cm (Approx.)
- Weight: 438.25g (Approx.)
- 1 x Micro:bit Breadboard Adapter
- 1 x Transparent Breadboard - 83 * 55 mm
- 1 x Crystal Battery Holder - 2 x AAA
- 1 x EF92A Micro:servo 180 Degrees Analog Servo for Micro:bit
- 1 x TMP36 Temperature Sensor
- 1 x Photocell
- 1 x MicroB USB Cable
- 1 x Breadboard Jumper Wire 65pcs Pack
- 1 x RGB Diffused LED
- 5 x Red LED
- 5 x Blue LED
- 5 x Yellow LED
- 5 x Green LED
- 1 x 10K Trimpot
- 2 x Momentary Pushbutton Switch
- 1 x Self Lock Switch
- 1 x Mini Speaker
- 10 x 100 Ohm Resistors
- 10 x 10K Ohm Resistors
- 5 x Alligator Clip Wires
- 1 x 5v Miniature Motors
- 1 x TIP 120 NPN Transistor
- 1 x 1N4007 Diodes
- 1 x 8 RGB Rainbow LED Ring
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.