microbit V2.2 is a tiny programmable computer, designed to make learning and teaching easy and fun! Addition of the speaker and microphone: Same great features easier ways to use sound and touch to get creative in the classroom. Wireless Communication, via Radio and Bluetooth, 25 individually-programmable LEDs, 2 programmable buttons. Light and temperature sensors, Motion sensors (accelerometer and compass) ,The Microbit is easy to get started with via the Free tutorials and project ideas that are available on the micro:bit website.
- microbit V2.2 is a pocket-sized programmable computer: Includes the BBC Microbit V2.2 which has a new speaker sensor, Built-in 25 LEDs, 2 buttons, a motion sensor, a buzzer, a light sensor, a temperature sensor, a compass, a radio, Bluetooth wireless features that make it easy to get you started with more fun projects.
- This is an easy to use electronic board that is very versatile and can be coded many different ways. It can be integrated with other coding tools and on many platforms.
- 25 LED matrix on the board where you can scroll messages or display numbers
- Accelerometer to detect movement or tilting
- Bluetooth connection to interact with the internet or other devices
- 2 user input buttons
- Micro USB connection to use with PC for programming
- Port for a battery pack
- ARM Cortex-M4 CPU
- Built-in speaker and microphone
20-pin edge connector along the bottom of the board
Package Dimensions 11.9 x 8.3 x 4.2 cm; 85 Grams Item model number MB V2 Manufacturer BBC Series Micro:bit V2.2
- 1x Official BBC microbit board v2.2 with user guide
- 1x USB-Micro USB Cable
- 1x Battery Holder
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.