The New BBC micro:bit V2 is the latest version of the BBC micro:bit favorite of every beginner a palm-sized totally programmable mini-computer that has major changes that made it most powerful and very easier & simple way of learning with all new features of the new BBC micro:bit v2.
- More RAM, Flash, and a stronger Nordic nRF52833 CPU would greatly improve MicroPython's performance.
- A MEMS microphone can pick up external sounds.
- A speaker that can play tones and deliver auditory feedback
- The logo now functions as a button you can boop with thanks to a capacitive touch sensor!
- Double-clicking the reset button will put you in power-saving mode.
Interesting, huh? The BBC Micro:bit v2 beginning kit is ideal, and the Micro:bit Go package is just that. It comes with everything you need, even a little USB cord and batteries, to start learning about hardware and software. No prior knowledge of hardware or programming is required!
BBC micro:bit GO Starter Kit, which includes:
- 1x micro:bit V2 board (random color - red. yellow, green or blue)
- 1xUSB cable for connecting to your computer
- 1x Battery holder for projects on the move
- 1x Quick Start Guide
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.