This Micro HDMI (Male) to Standard HDMI (Male) cable is the perfect low solution to connect the newest Raspberry Pi 4. It has beautifully molded grips for simple installation, nickel-plated connections, and Mylar-foil shielding for high-speed data transfer.
This connection will connect your Pi 4 to any external devices that enable high-speed data transfer and a resolution of up to 4K. Watch videos, stream material, listen to music in a variety of configurations—from stereo to multichannel—and see documents on your TV screen.
This is an essential piece of equipment for anyone who uses cutting-edge technology, including Raspberry Pi 4 development boards, and who enjoys working and watching movies on a large screen.
- The High-Speed HDMI with Ethernet standard is fully compatible (Version 1.4).
- A superior cable that delivers a signal without sacrificing purity and balance and has great audio-visual transmission capabilities.
- Connectors with nickel plating offer the best signal transmission rate and corrosion resistance.
- Maximum protection against abrasion and severe temperatures is offered by a large gauge PVC jacket.
- Mylar-foil shielding and reinforced quad-layer braided shielding offer the best defense against RF and EM interference.
- Plug/socket pressure is reduced via a molded strain-relief design.
- designed to adhere to all HDMI requirements.
- Supports HDMI plug to HDMI plug leads with 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1440p, and 4K@60p resolution.
- Compatible with the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B as well as all earlier Raspberry Pi models.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.