This TP4056 1A Li-Ion Battery Charging Board Micro USB with Current Protection is a tiny module, perfect for charging single cell 3.7V 1 Ah or higher lithium-ion (Li-Ion) cells such as 16550s that don’t have their own protection circuit. Based on the TP4056 charger IC and DW01 battery protection IC this module will offer 1A charge current then cut off when finished.
Furthermore, when the battery voltage drops below 2.4V the protection IC will switch the load off to protect the cell from running at too low of a voltage – and also protects against over-voltage and reverse polarity connection (it will usually destroy itself instead of the battery) however please check you have it connected correctly the first time.
Manufactured under fully machinery processing. Each module is tested OK before shipment from SB Components so it has high reliability for the best performance. In conclusion, it is a special design for a single lithium battery charging. TP4056 Other features include the current monitor, under-voltage lockout, automatic recharge, and two status pin to indicate charge termination and the presence of an input voltage.
Using the module:
- Connect micro USB cable for power, or 5V DC to pads marked IN+ and IN- on the left-hand side of the module
- Connect cell to charge to B+/B- pads on the right-hand side of the module.
- A load (something for the battery to power) can be connected to the OUT+/OUT- pads on the right-hand side
- Important! Disconnect load when charging
- The red LED indicates charging in progress, the green LED indicates charging has finished.
- Never charge your battery at a rate greater than 1C.
- Led indicator: red is charging Green is fully charged.
- Current Protection: Yes
- Inversed polarity: NO.
- Use mature charging chip TP4056 for simple peripheral circuits, good protection performance, and high charging accuracy.
- Fully machinery automated processing, all patch parts manufacturing.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.