The ideal inexpensive option for connecting your Raspberry Pi Zero to your HDMI display or TV is these Mini HDMI to HDMI cables.
The newest high-speed version V1.4 is available in lengths of 1 m & 2 m and supports Ethernet, 3D, and CEC (select before adding to cart).
Note: The Raspberry Pi 3 or 4 cannot be used with this HDMI cable
- Checked to see whether it works with the Raspberry Pi Zero
- Mini HDMI Male to HDMI Male (19 Pin) (19 Pin)
- Enabled for 3D through HDMI, Ethernet, and CEC in full (V1.4 Connection)
- Supports Resolutions in 4K2K, 2160p, 1440p, 1080p, 720p, and 480p
- supports audio return channels, true HD, and 3D content.
- both DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby 7.1
- AWG 30 wire
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.