Would you like to make your Micro:bit to be an instrument? Possibly we can make your blessing from heaven with this piano module. There is interface for you to connect to your Micro:bit, four RGB LEDs make your board brilliant. This piano module has capacitive touch chip that prompts 13 contact keys to simulate your piano keys, you can play your preferred music.
- Micro:bit edge connector, directly pluggable.
- Buzzer to play music.
- Onboard capacitive touch controller, 13x touch keys through I2C interface.
- 4x RGB LEDs, controlled by only one signal pin.
- Breakout module control pins, Micro:bit SPI pins, and some of the GPIO pins, easy expansion.
- Touch controller: TTP229
- LED: WS2812B
- LED color depth: 16777216 colors
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Dimension: 85mm x 56mm (Approx.)
|VCC||Power (3.3V input)|
|P0||Buzzer control pin, related to Micro:bit P0|
|P1||LED control pin, related to Micro:bit P1|
|SCL||Touch keys control pin, I2C clock|
|SDA||Touch keys control pin, I2C data|
- 1 x Mini Piano Module
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.