The :MOVE Mini MK 2 Buggy Kit for the BBC micro:bit is the latest version of our ever-popular : MOVE mini that provides a fun introduction to robotics. The :MOVE mini is a 2 wheeled robot that is suitable for autonomous operation, remote control projects via a Bluetooth application or being controlled using a second BBC micro:bit as a controller via the microbits radio functionality.
The MK2 features a brand new set of injection moulded wheels with 0-ring rubber tyres. The wheels maintain the large size, relative to the chassis, and add improved traction for better performance than the original buggies laser cut wheels. MK2 goes where V1.0 could not! For those of you that just love making robots.
- The kit offers a fun introduction to the world of DIY robotics.
- Add code for autonomous operation.
- Use in conjunction with free micro:bit Android App and control it over Bluetooth.
- Use the radio function and a second micro:bit as a controller.
- Attach a pen and code the robot to draw shapes.
- The buggy features new and improved injection moulded wheels with rubber 0-ring tyres.
- Dimension: 95mm x 85mm x 85mm (Approx.)
- EAN: 5055652913890
- 1 x Set of chassis parts.
- 2 x Micro 360 degree continuous rotation Servos with accessories.
- 1 x Servo:Lite board.
- 2 x Counter sunk M3 6mm screw.
- 5 x Counter sunk M3 8mm screw.
- 6 x M2 Rec Pan Steel screw.
- 6 x M2 Hex Full Width Nut.
- 3 x AAA Batteries.
- 1 x Pair of ABS White Wheels.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.