NetPi is the perfect solution for your Raspberry Pi Pico's connectivity needs. It's an Ethernet HAT that enables your Pico to easily connect to the internet. With support for various internet protocols such as TCP, UDP, WOL over UDP, ICMP, IPv4, and more, NetPi can create IoT devices, robots, home automation systems, and industrial control systems.
It has four independent SOCKETs that can be used simultaneously, and it also supports SOCKET-less commands like ARP-Request and PING-Request. The Ethernet HAT is equipped with 10Base-T/100Base-TX Ethernet PHY and auto-negotiation for a full and half duplex with 10 and 100-based connections. NetPi is ideal for various applications.
With NetPi, you can now support hardwired internet protocols like TCP, UDP, ICMP, and more. Enjoy four independent sockets for simultaneous connections and perform socket-less commands like ARP-Request and PING-Request. NetPi also supports Ethernet power down mode and wake on LAN over UDP for energy-saving.
NetPi is equipped with a 10Base-T/100Base-TX Ethernet PHY and supports auto-negotiation for a full and half duplex with 10 and 100-based connections. The device features network indicator LEDs for full/half duplex, link, 10/100 speed, and active status.
Don't let limited connectivity hold you back any longer. Get NetPi today and take your Raspberry Pi Pico to the next level of connectivity.
- Compatible with both Pico and Pico W
- On-board RJ45 with Transformer: Ethernet Port
- Support 4 independent SOCKETs simultaneously
- Support Hardwired TCP/IP Protocols: TCP, UDP, ICMP, IPv4, ARP, IGMP, PPPoE
- Ethernet power down mode and Wake on LAN over UDP for energy-saving
- 10Base-T/100Base-TX Ethernet PHY with auto-negotiation for full and half duplex with 10 and 100-based connections
- Network indicator LEDs for full/half duplex, link, 10/100 speed, and active status
- RP2040 pins breakout with female pin header for other shield and peripheral interfacing
- 1.3" TFT LCD and a 5-way joystick for user experience
- SPI, I2C, UART interfacing
- TFT LCD resolution 240 x 240
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Internet of Things (IoT) devices
- Industrial automation and control systems
- Home automation and smart home systems
- Remote monitoring and data logging systems
- Robotics and autonomous systems
- Networked sensor systems
- Building automation and energy management systems
- Security and access control systems
- 1 x NetPi Ethernet HAT
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.