NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit is a small, powerful computer that lets you run multiple neural networks in parallel for applications like image classification, object detection, segmentation, and speech processing. All in an easy-to-use platform that runs in as little as 5 watts.
A New Dimension in AI
At just 70 x 45 mm, the Jetson Nano module is the smallest Jetson device. This production-ready System on Module (SOM) delivers big when it comes to deploying AI to devices at the edge across multiple industries—from smart cities to robotics.
Big Compute Performance
Jetson Nano delivers 472 GFLOPs for running modern AI algorithms fast. It runs multiple neural networks in parallel and processes several high-resolution sensors simultaneously, making it ideal for applications like entry-level Network Video Recorders (NVRs), home robots, and intelligent gateways with full analytics capabilities.
Small Power Demands
Jetson Nano frees you to innovate at the edge. Experience powerful and efficient AI, computer vision, and high-performance computing at just 5 to 10 watts.
Expand for More
The developer kit comes with extensive I/Os, ranging from GPIO to CSI. This makes it simple for developers to connect a diverse set of new sensors to enable a variety of AI applications
» The NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit delivers the compute performance to run modern AI workloads at unprecedented size, power, and cost. Developers, learners, and makers can now run AI frameworks and models for applications like image classification, object detection, segmentation, and speech processing.
» The developer kit can be powered by micro-USB and comes with extensive I/Os, ranging from GPIO to CSI. This makes it simple for developers to connect a diverse set of new sensors to enable a variety of AI applications. It’s incredibly power-efficient, consuming as little as 5 watts.
» Jetson Nano is also supported by NVIDIA JetPack, which includes a board support package (BSP), Linux OS, NVIDIA CUDA, cuDNN, and TensorRT software libraries for deep learning, computer vision, GPU computing, multimedia processing, and much more. The software is even available using an easy-to-flash SD card image, making it fast and easy to get started.
» The same JetPack SDK is used across the entire NVIDIA Jetson family of products and is fully compatible with NVIDIA’s world-leading AI platform for training and deploying AI software. This proven software stack reduces complexity and overall effort for developers.
Jetson Nano Module
- 128-core NVIDIA Maxwell™ GPU
- Quad-core ARM® A57 CPU
- 4 GB 64-bit LPDDR4
- 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet
- Micro-USB 5V 2A
- DC power adapter 5V 4A
- USB 3.0 Type A
- USB 2.0 Micro-B
- M.2 Key E
- Gigabit Ethernet
- GPIOs, I2 C, I2 S, SPI, UART
- MIPI-CSI camera connector
- Fan connector
- PoE connector
- GPU NVIDIA Maxwell™ architecture with 128 NVIDIA CUDA® cores
- CPU Quad-core ARM® Cortex®-A57 MPCore processor
- Memory 4 GB 64-bit LPDDR4
- Storage 16 GB eMMC 5.1 Flash
- Video Encode 4K @ 30 (H.264/H.265)
- Video Decode 4K @ 60 (H.264/H.265)
- Camera 12 lanes (3x4 or 4x2) MIPI CSI-2 DPHY 1.1 (18 Gbps)
- Connectivity Gigabit Ethernet
- Display HDMI 2.0 or DP1.2 | eDP 1.4 | DSI (1 x2) 2 simultaneous
- UPHY 1 x 1/2/4 PCIE, 1 x USB 3.0, 3 x USB 2.0
- I/O 1 x SDIO / 2 x SPI / 4 x I2C / 2 x I2S / GPIOs -> I2C, I2S
- Size 69.6 mm x 45 mm (Approx.)
- Mechanical 260-pin edge connector
- 1 x NVIDIA Jetson Nano Module and Carrier Board
- 1 x Quick Start Guide and Support Guide
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.