Official US Raspberry Pi 4 Power Supply (5.1V 3A)
The Raspberry Pi 4 is the latest product in the Raspberry Pi range, boasting an updated 64-bit quad core processor running at 1.4GHz with built-in metal heatsink, USB 3 ports, dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless LAN, faster (300 mbps) Ethernet, and PoE capability via a separate PoE HAT.
Due to the higher power requirements, the Raspberry Pi 4 requires a 3.0A USB-C power supply. The Official USB-C power supply is specially designed and tested for the Raspberry Pi 4.
- US 2-Pin plug.
- 5.1V 3A output provides all the power your Raspberry Pi 4 Model B will need.
- USB-C connection goes straight into your Raspberry Pi.
- Specially designed for the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B.
- 5 ft. Cable Length.
|Output voltage||+5.1 V DC|
|Minimum load current||0 A|
|Nominal load current||3.0 A|
|Maximum power||15.3 W|
|Load regulation||±5 %|
|Line regulation||±2 %|
|Ripple & noise||120 mVp-p|
|Rise time||100 ms maximum to regulation limits for DC outputs|
|Turn-on delay||3000 ms maximum at nominal input AC voltage and full load|
|Protection||Short circuit protection, Overcurrent protection, Over temperature protection|
|Efficiency||81% minimum (output current from 100%, 75%, 50%, 25%)
72% minimum at 10% load
|Output cable||1.5 m 18AWG|
|Output connector||USB Type-C|
|Voltage range||100 - 240 Vac (rated)
96 - 264 Vac (operating)
|Frequency||50 / 60 Hz ± 3 Hz|
|Current||0.5 A maximum|
|Power consumption (no load)||0.075 W maximum|
|Inrush current||No damage shall occur, and the input fuse shall not blow|
|Operating ambient temperature||0 - 40 °C|
- 1 x Official Raspberry Pi 4 Power Supply - US Plug
- The official Raspberry Pi USB-C Power Supply is designed to power Raspberry Pi 4 Model B and Raspberry Pi 400 computers.
- 5.1V / 3.0A DC output
- 96-264Vac operating input range
- Short circuit, overcurrent and over temperature protection
- 1.5m 18 AWG captive cable with USB-C output connector
- Available in four different models to suit different international power sockets
- Available in either white or black
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.