The Raspberry Pi v2 camera has 8 megapixels, a Sony IMX219 sensor, and is specially designed for Raspberry Pi plates, equipped with a fixed focus lens. It is capable of 3280 x 2464 pixel still images and also supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640 480p60 / 90 video. Attaches to Pi boards through one of the small sockets on the top of the board and uses the dedicated CSi interface designed especially for the camera interface.
- The Raspberry Pi Camera v2 is the new official camera board released by the Raspberry Pi Foundation.
- The Raspberry Pi Camera Module v2 is a high quality 8 megapixel Sony IMX219 image sensor custom designed add-on board for Raspberry Pi, featuring a fixed focus lens.
- It's capable of 3280 x 2464 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p30, 720p60 and640x480p60/90 video.
- It attaches to Pi by way of one of the small sockets on the board upper surface and uses the dedicated CSI interface, designed especially for interfacing to cameras
- The NoIR Camera has No InfraRed (NoIR) filter on the lens which makes it perfect for doing Infrared photography and taking pictures in low light (twilight) environments
- 8-megapixel camera capable of static images of 3280 x 2464 pixels.
- Supports: 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90 video.
- Applications: CCTV video surveillance camera, motion detection, temporal photography.
- Weight: 3 Gm
- Size: 25mm x 23mm x 9mm (Approx.)
- 1 x Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.