OKI-78SR Series 1.5A DC/DC Converter is fixed output SIP converter fabricated on a 0.41" x 0.65" (10.4mm x 16.5mm) module. This non-isolated switching regulator (SR) DC/DC power converter is for embedded applications. The OKI-78SR Series offers both tight regulation and high efficiency directly at the power usage site and is a direct plug-in replacement for TO-220 package 78xx series linear regulators. Typically, no extra outside components are required. OKI-78SR Series 1.5A DC/DC Converters feature an ultra-wide 7 to 36VDC input range.
Two nominal output voltages are offered (3.3 and 5VDC), each with 1.5A maximum output. Based on fixed-frequency buck switching topology, the high efficiency means very low heat and little electrical noise, requiring no external components. The ultra-wide input range is 7 to 36VDC.
Protection features include input under-voltage and short circuit protection, overcurrent, and over-temperature shutdown. The OKI-78SR is designed to meet UL/EN/IEC 60950-1, 2nd Edition safety approvals. RoHS-6 (no lead) hazardous material compliance is specified as standard.
- Ultra-wide 7 to 36VDC input range
- Fixed Outputs of 3.3 or 5VDC up to 1.5A
- Vertical or horizontal SIP-mount, small footprint package
- No heat sink direct replacement for 3-terminal 78xx-series linear regulators
- High efficiency with no external components
- Short circuit protection
- Outstanding thermal derating performance
- UL/EN/IEC 60950-1, 2nd Edition safety approvals
- 1 x OKI-78SR 1.5A DC/DC Converter